Get a competitive edge by developing a cross-platform mobile app whenever it’s feasible. If your company has to pick one, analyze your project needs, and choose the platform that best suits those needs
- Multiple app stores reach a wider audience.
- Code reusability shortens development time and lowers the costs.
- New SDK with the updates is provided much faster in native apps.
- Dominates in the US and Western Europe, brings more influencers and PR.
- Users statistically spend more money compared to Android counterparts.
- The app can be created with Swift – innovative language with improved safety, better memory management, and performance.
- Outnumbers the iOS users worldwide, heavily dominating in Asia, Africa, and Australia.
- Quicker app approval due to Android automated tests.
- Potentially longer development and testing when needed to adopt a wide variety of devices.
- Google guidelines allow customizing more.
With desktop apps being faster and more powerful than their web counterparts, we ensure our solutions are easy to use and capable of solving complex tasks.
The quality of your product is vital to both products created from scratch and integrated into existing software.
- Beta testing
- Functional testing
- Regression testing
- Security testing
- Automation QA
- Sanity & smoke testing
- Manual QA